oasis in the city
Hub53 Coworking and Coliving Space offers guests the chance to be even closer to a community of travelers who are seeking a more local experience. Our rooms can fit the budget and needs of any digital nomad, from essential Superior rooms to roomy King-sized suites. All monthly and weekly rentals come with weekly cleaning service and daily housekeeping for daily stay. Residents have access to common living areas, nap room, skype room, shared kitchen, laundry room and 24 hours coworking space.
The Superior Room of 13 Sq.m. has everything you need to relax after a long day of brainstorms or wandering around Chiang Mai's famous temples. It is equipped with a twin bed, private bathroom, fridge, vanity, and small desk.
750 Baht per day
2,900 Baht for weekly (7-day) rental
6,850 Baht for monthly (30-day) rental*
The Queen A room of 17 Sq.m. is ideal for those who wish to treat themselves to a bigger bed and a private outdoor space. It comes with a queen-sized bed, a small private porch, private bathroom with shower, vanity, fridge, closet and desk.
- 850 Baht per day
- 3,400 Baht for weekly (7-day) rental
- 8,850 Baht for monthly (30-day) rental*
The Queen B room of 19 Sq.m. is perfect for travelers who like to take their coffee outside. This room features a Queen-sized bed, a medium-sized private porch with large windows, private bathroom, vanity, fridge and desk.
- 950 Baht per day
- 3,900 Baht for weekly (7-day) rental
- 9,350 Baht for monthly (30-day) rental*
The King room of 25 Sq.m. is the ultimate luxury accommodation for those who like to travel in style. It features a king-sized bed, a large balcony with a coffee table and chairs, flat screen TV, large private bathroom, vanity, fridge, closet, and a sofa bed which can turn into a bed for extra person.
- 1,150 baht per day
- 4,500 baht for weekly (7-day) rental
- 11,850 Baht for monthly (30-day) rental*
*Conditions for monthly rental
- Rooms on monthly rental are limited. Please contact staff for availability.
- Utilities are excluded from the room rent.
- The water fee is 400 Baht/month/resident.
- Electricity fee is 7 Baht/meter unit.
- The VAT (Value Added Tax 7%) is excluded from the rent and utilities above
- Damage deposit which will be refunded when moving out is one month rent.
- 100% refund for more than 30 days cancellation before check in date
- 50% refund for 14-30 days cancellation before check in date
- No refund for cancellation less than 14 days before check in date
Booking Deposit and Contract Extension
- Booking deposit is 50% of the rent
- To extend the contract, minimum 14 days in advance is required. Any confirmation less than 14 days will be charged on the daily rate and weekly rate.