Top 5 things to do in Chiang Mai - Los angeles Influencer visits the City and tells us about her lifestyle
Jasmine is visiting Chiang Mai for 10 days and decided to stay at Hub 53 Coworking and Coliving space. She just quit her job in la and decided to build up her own digital marketing agency that focuses on the luxury market.she spent 3 days at the hub to work on her business and then started exploring the city, trying to find the top 5 things to do within a weeks time. she went to the elephant sanctuary, participated in a free salsa class and found lots of cute cafes. if you want to read more about it, scroll down :)
What's your name, age and nationality?
My name is Jasmine Mann, I'm 27 years old and am from the US - Los Angeles.
Are you a full-time digital nomad?
Yes I just quit my job about a month ago and decided to build up my own digital marketing agency that focuses on the luxury market.
Why did you decide to come to Chiang Mai?
It's known to be one of the best spots to meet other digital nomads and also to experience the culture of Thailand besides the typical tourist hotspots.
Why did you pick a coliving space instead of a hotel?
For the convenience of being able to work right where I am staying because at the end of the day, time is extremely valuable and the convenience gives me extra free time to explore the city.
What's been your favorite thing about living and working at Hub53?
As I am not familiar with the area, it's a great spot as it's centrally located and I can walk everywhere in Nimman within a few minutes. I also like how friendly everyone is and how Hub53 makes me feel right at home.
What are your top 5 things to do in Chiang Mai?
1. Being in the nature and visiting elephants at the 'Elephant Sanctuary' is in my top 5 for sure. Do not miss that!
2. Coffee, coffee & coffee, there are endless unique coffee shops to choose from. Especially the little ones specialized in coffee caught my attention.
3. I loved the free salsa classes at 'One Nimman' - so much fun! And did I mention that they are free???
4. Being cultural and visiting the many temples here in Chiang Mai, so much history & diversity. My favourite has been 'Doi Suthep'.
5. Perfect drinks as a finish of a beautiful day with a view at 'Yayee rooftop'. A must! Enjoy :)